"Mutts on Main," the City of Collinsville's Uptown Dog Park, is located at 509 W Main St.
The park is owned and operated by the City of Collinsville and is free.
Hours are Dawn til Dusk.
For safety, the Mutts on Main Dog Park is gated and you must have a membership code to access the gate.
Application and membership is free (scroll down for online application).
Mutts on Main Rules
- Owners must obtain a membership to access the Dog Park. Memberships can be obtained online below or at the Collinsville Parks & Recreation office (10 Gateway Drive) with proof of current rabies vaccination, a current license in the owner’s county of residence, and a recent photograph for each dog. Owners will receive a receipt of membership and the code to access the park when they submit their application materials.
- Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Dog Park.
- Gates must remain closed except when entering or exiting the off leash or staging areas.
- No choke, pinch or spike collars allowed in the park area. Dogs must wear leather or smooth cloth collars while in the off leash area.
- No child under the age of 15 is permitted unless accompanied by an adult.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damages caused by them.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times. There is a two dog limit per person. Owners must keep the leash in hand at all times.
- Owners must seal dog waste in the provided plastic bags and dispose in designated receptacles.
- Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of privileges.
- The following are not allowed in the park:
- Dogs in heat
- Glass of any kind
- Vicious dogs
- Food of any kind
- Animals other than dogs
- Bikes, rollerblades, scooters, or other motorized devices
- Puppies under 4 months old
- Dogs that are injured or in poor health
Complete the Mutts on Main Application at the Parks & Recreation Department (10 Gateway Drive), or simply fill out the form below. Applications are also available at the Community Development desk at Collinsville City Hall.
Along with the Dog Park Membership application, owners must submit a copy of a current Rabies Certificate and a recent photo of their dog. A separate application must be completed for each dog. Owners will receive a receipt of membership and the code to access the park when they submit their application materials. When the access code is changed, owners will receive an update via email.