PLEASE NOTE: Entering the Aqua Park constitutes agreement and understanding of the rules listed below, the rules posted at the Aqua Park, and those verbally given by staff.
- Firearms are prohibited on the premises.
- All bags, purses, and backpacks are subject to inspection.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 17 years old. Adults must accompany children unable to swim and children in flotation devices at all times.
- Collinsville Aqua Park is not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged on the premises or parking lot. Lockers are available within the Aqua Park. Please bring your own lock.
- Swimmers must wear a lined swimsuit at all times. Basketball shorts, underwear, street clothes, and jeans are not acceptable swimwear and will not be permitted in the water. Thong bathing suits are not permitted as well.
- All infants must wear a swim diaper, plastic liner, and a lined swimsuit in the water. Diapers must be changed in the locker rooms.
- Diving, running, pushing, dunking, and horseplay are prohibited.
- Swimmers are to shower before entering the water.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Aqua Park. Designated smoking areas are available outside the gates. No tobacco products shall be brought into the Aqua Park.
- Water wings, swim toys, balls, noodles, and flotation devices are not allowed. Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted.
- Some of the water features have specific height requirements that are strictly enforced. Please read the posted requirements and restrictions at each feature.
- Guests may exit and re-enter the Aqua Park provided they have their hand stamped. The stamp is only valid on the day it is received.
- Sealed water bottles may be brought into the Aqua Park, but no other food or drink is allowed. Picnic areas are available outside the Aqua Park and a full concession stand is available inside.
- Daily schedules of the Aqua Park may be impacted by inclement weather and/or maintenance work. Refunds will not be issued if the Aqua Park or a particular feature has to close unexpectedly.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Guests causing a disturbance will be ejected without a refund.
COLLINSVILLE AQUA PARK MODIFIED OPERATIONS TO MITIGATE COVID 19 RISK
- Guests and staff are required to wear cloth masks to enter the Aqua Park. Masks will need to be worn when guests are not in the water and cannot maintain 6’ of physical distance between themselves and other guests. Children 2 and under do not need to wear masks.
- Masks must be worn in the Guest Service Office, concession stand line, and in the restrooms/locker rooms.
- Guests and staff will be asked to practice proper physical distancing of 6ft or more; households should stay together as best as possible.
- A more heightened cleaning and sanitizing schedule will be enforced.
- Any patron or staff member experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be should stay home for the safety of themselves and everyone at the park.
- If symptoms start while at the waterpark, please stay as distant as possible from everyone and head towards the back of the waterpark where the isolation tent will be set up. From there, EMS will be called to take over.
- Picnic tables will be spaced out to adhere to physical distancing of 6 ft.
- Lounge chairs and deck chairs will be in family groups and spaced out to adhere to physical distancing of 6 ft.
- Lifejackets should be returned to the dirty bin after being used. They will be cleaned at the end of the day or at a break in the day.
- The concession stand will have a limited menu.
- No outside food or beverages can be brought into Collinsville Aqua Park. Exceptions are: Sealed water bottles, Baby formula, and Medically required foods for special dietary needs (must show proof of need and have items inspected by manager on duty; items must be kept away from water).
- Guests cannot bring in their souvenir bottles for refills per IDPH guidelines.
- Water fountain use is prohibited.
- The gift shop will only be open to one person (family) at a time. All others will need to wait outside and practice physical distancing while waiting. Masks must be worn in the office.
- Lockers will be available, but guests must provide their own locks. All locks and items in lockers must be gone at the end of the night. Anything left will be thrown out.
- Locker rooms and restrooms will be available. Guests should maintain social distancing of 6 ft or more while in the locker rooms and restrooms.
- Collinsville Aqua Park will not provide a lost and found this year. Any items left at the waterpark will be thrown away at the end of the day to help keep our staff and park clean and safe.
10 Gateway Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234
Collinsville Aqua Park is a facility of the City of Collinsville