We are the heart of Southwestern Illinois!
In addition to our prime Midwestern location, Collinsville is home to a well-developed business community. We offer a range of site locations for office, light industrial and retail real estate opportunities in St. Louis. Businesses choose Collinsville for its central location near the St. Louis region, Interstate access and progressive business climate. Our availability of building sites, office space, and a ready workforce is second to none.
Our most marketable assets include:
- Location only 9 miles from downtown St. Louis. Collinsville is surrounded by Interstates 55, 70, 64, 255 and 270, which link it to the rest of the country and make it less than an hour’s drive for 2.5 million people.
- A prime location for logistics with Horseshoe Lake Road Industrial Park, complete with 100,000 sq. ft. in facilities.
- Viable and available office space at Maune Eastport Plaza Business Center, home to Ameren, Louer Facility Planning, Inc., Oates & Associates and more.
- Retail opportunities abound at developments like Collinsville Crossing and Orchards Shopping Center.
- Quality of Life – Reputable school system, diverse, affordable housing opportunities and viable uptown business district surrounded by Interstates 55,70, 64, 255 and 270, which link it to the rest of the country and make it less than an hour’s drive for 2.5 million people.